Monday, October 27, 2008

I am starting to feel a lot better. No more nausea which is awesome. I am still feeling a bit out of sorts in my head, but it is getting clearer. I had a blood draw this morning to see how my staff infection is doing. I should find out tonight if my dose changes and where it's at.
This week is going to be kinda busy, so I might not post as many blogs. If I'm not posting blogs, it's probably a good sign that I am busy with life and with the kids. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of the kids for Halloween and Colton's birthday which is on Thursday.
I know many have worried this past week when I haven't posted that something is wrong. It was probably that I was tired or just was glad to be home and enjoying the kids.
I am so grateful for all the prayers again this past week and that I am now home and can feel better and enjoy life for the next 9-10 weeks. Thank you!

5 comments:

kstrack said...

Yous should definitely spend any extra energy you have on your life & kids! I am glad you are feeling better! Have a Happy Halloween!

Eric said...

Glad your feeling a little better. You totally deserve to be busy with life. Happy Birthday to Colton and I hope you have a great Halloween.

Stephanie said...

Michelle, can I just tell you that I love you and am just blown away by your strength and your willingness to share this crazy journey you are on with the rest of the world. You are such a beautiful woman and I am glad to be related to someone so awesome! I am glad that you are home and I hope you guys have a great Halloween.

Stecky said...

Michelle, Aunt Becky Here. I had no idea what you were going through. You are one of my heroes. We will add more serious prayers for you. You are terrific and what a wonderful mother. I hope you have a great Halloween also. Then a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.
good luck!

mary grace said...

Yeah Michelf!
I'm so glad you're feeling better. Give my love and hugs to the kids and have a really fun Halloween!

Love ya,

Mary

label