Friday, October 3, 2008

Almost a regular day

So, I did my pulmonary test up at Huntsman today. It seemed to go really well, except for the part that I can't blow air out past like ten seconds. Not sure why, but that shouldn't affect anything. I am still scheduled to go in on Monday. I will call Monday morning to get my room number and a time to show up. It will most likely be between 10-12.
I've talked to Justin and he will either bring the laptop up to me at Huntsman, depending on how I'm feeling, or I will show him how to post new blogs for me.
That way I can still keep everyone updated without a ton of phone calls. That gets very overwhelming for him. Those who will try to call me might get Devon (my cousin that lives with us) because I will be giving her my phone for the week. It won't get reception in the hospital anyway. I will most likely post my room number so you can call me if you want to. I'll only do that if I am up to taking phone calls.
For now I am just trying to figure out schedules with the kids. I am hoping I feel well rested when I come home. I doubt it, but you can always hope right?

No comments:

label