Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good Weekend

It's been nice to have some of my energy back this weekend. I did tire out quickly with some of my normal daily routines. Just in time to have some energy just to have it zapped again starting tomorrow. I spent the night at my parents celebrating my mom's 50th birthday (she won't appreciate me writing that, I'm sure) and Colton's first birthday which is on the 30th. I admit it was really nice to see family tonight.
I'll admit I am a bit depressed having to go back to the hospital again so soon, but the sooner I finish this week the sooner I'll have all my energy back. I am again worried about my kids, though I know they will be well taken care of, it's not me. I know I will miss them so much.
I will try to keep my blog updated as I go this week for my treatment. Let's hope it goes as well this week as it did the last time.

5 comments:

kstrack said...

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! I hear you about your kids being well cared for but it isn't you so you feel bad or guilty or what not! That happens to me all the time! You go girl! :)

Amanda said...

It was so good to talk to you, I should be better at calling. I told Jason I talked to you and he wanted me to tell you and justin hi. So..Hi.
Good luck with everything this next week and I look forward to seeing you when you feel up to it.
love you!

Doris said...

We just want you to know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You and your family are so special to us.

It is SO special that you are writing each day (giving an account that will mean so much to you and your family in the future. And, also to share with friends and family now. Thanks for sharing that with us all.

With love, Doris & Les

Eric said...

Good luck this week. What you're doing is tough, I can't even imagine. You are such a fighter and such a strength to me. Love you and can't wait to see you soon.

abancroft said...

Shelf,
I know this is really tough for you, but you are strong and will beat this thing! Hang in there! I love you so much and am so proud to have you as a daughter!
Love,
Adelf

label