Saturday, October 11, 2008

Coming Home today!

I am excited to come home and lay in my own bed! I feel huge. My weigh in this morning was a total of 21 pounds! I am so gonna die if that doesn't come off! They say it's all water weight and they will send me home with lasics and it should come off in a couple days. I really hope that holds true. The man next to me doing the same procedure has gained about the same. I told Justin this morning and we both had a goof laugh.
They took me off the iv fluids to see if my blood pressure will stay normal, if so all I will have to do is wait for discharge papers and stop by the pharmafy and I'll be out of here!

7 comments:

Mama said...

Sweet. I'm so happy! I'm sure there's a lot of Halloween costume things that you could do with puffy hands and feet;-) I'll call you tonight.

Collard Girls said...

You are such a girl!!! Stressing over your weight!!! Laura said you could be the Michelon man for Halloween!!
Love
Jennifer

pacemaker said...

Sleep well, Michelle in your own bed! Yay, your home now!! Stay away from all the sickies out there and get well soon. Our prayers continue to be with you and your family. Give my love to Justin. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all updated on your progress, we appreciated knowing what was going on and how you were tolerating your treatments.

G-Lo said...

Thanks for the updates Michelle! I am glad that you are in the comfort of your home. Rest up, and don't worry about your weight!

Melanie said...

welcome home! Can we bring dinner or help with kids or anything at all?

Melinda said...

Weight-Schmeight! It will be gone before you know it and at least yours didn't come from eating too much cake like mine! I am so glad you can come home today. Let me know how you are doing and if you need any thing.

Justin and kids said...

Thanks everyone! You are sweet and the Michelin man I will keep in mind! It is really nice to be home

label