Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am feeling a lot better now, just get tired pretty quickly. I promised Joan from Huntsman I would drink and eat more this week to get my strength up for Monday. She's been checking up on me the last couple of days. Last night was so nice, I slept the entire night! Brooklyn is out of school till Tuesday and we all slept in till 9:30! I was so excited for sleep. The only problem I am still having is that darn low grade fever. Other than that, just my energy levels.
I've lost all but the last two pounds of the water weight I gained. I still can't believe I could gain 21 pounds in 5 days! Let's just say my skin is paying for it! Very dry.
It is so nice to have my mind and head straight again. It felt like I was in a fog for so long. There was so many parts of the hospital I couldn't remember until the last couple days. Even visits from family and friends were very blurry. It was very strange, dreamlike.
Tonight I am planning on having fun at Bunco, a game I play with 11 other women and have a blast doing it! I hope I have the energy! I'm sure I'll run on adrenaline or something like that. Costumes are optional tonight too! We'll see.

2 comments:

G-Lo said...

Glad you are feeling better today and got a good night's rest! What I would give to sleep in til 9:30! Ha. I hope you have fun at Bunco!

Olivia said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I hope you had a good time with the ladies!

label