Monday, January 26, 2009

Migraines

On Saturday I thought I was doing really well. I hadn't gotten the major migraine yet and thought I wouldn't. We changed some of my medications in hopes that I wouldn't, but it came anyway. All night Saturday, which I was up most of the night, I had the migraine through Sunday unil this morning. This morning I am doing ok, but that doesn't mean it won't come later today. I have lost all but 7 pounds of the water weight! Wahoo! It still surprises me every time how fast it comes off.
Colton is feeling better, and now Brooklyn is definately sick. She was up in the night Saturday night/Sunday morning with a fever of 104. I made her stay out on the couch until it came down to 100. This morning it her fever is still 103 and she'll be going to the doctor this afternoon.
Justin is back to work today but still not 100% yet. He's slowly getting there. He overdid it Friday and Saturday last week.
Overall we are doing ok. We are so grateful for the help and the meals that are being brought in.
We can't wait till we are on the upside of things and are able to help other families. I'll tell ya, we sure have a lot more compassion for families who are going through things like we are!

1 comment:

Natalie G. said...

Poor Brooklyn! Has anyone picked up what she had? I hope not; you're amazing, Michelle, really. I hope if you're ever bored you know you can call me to chat... or if everything is crazy and you need some "tap out" time, let me know; I'll be there right away! ;)

label