Friday, January 16, 2009

It's the Weekend

It's been pretty boring around here. I've been home the entire week. I've gone to take Brooklyn to and from school the last couple days is all. I've had help all week with my mom during the day.
For me to function this week, I've basically required a nap at some point in the day. It is nice to feel somewhat normal again. It is hard knowing I will be subjecting myself to yet another week in the hospital. This next week I won't be going in until Tuesday because Monday is Human Rights Day. I am only expecting to do 4 total doses of the IL-II. One each day and should come home on Saturday. Let's hope all goes well next week. This weekend will be full of prepping for next week. That's really all that's happened around here. My headaches are gone, and I am sleeping much better.

No comments:

label