Monday, January 5, 2009

First Dose Down

I just got my first dose of the IL-II and I am already starting to feel a little out of it. Crazy how fast this stuff starts working.
I came in early this morning to have my line put in and this time I had the conscious sedation. I have been sleeping the majority of the day since.
I finally woke up long enough to eat around 5 tonight, the first time today. I am sitting up here alone because of the storm outside, but that's ok because I have a feeling I'll be sleeping here pretty soon, plus I have The Bachelor to watch. Shh, don't tell anyone! Love that show!
I'll hopefully write more tomorrow.

7 comments:

Jason, Tiffany, Lincoln and Jefferson Nelson said...

Hey I don't know what your visiting hours are but I will be up at UNI on Thursday and Saturday for Jason's treatments really early in the morning, so I could come and visit with you then if your up to it

Beckie Perry said...

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, I love that show too. :)

WX Ences said...

Hope things go well this time around! I was really glad to hear how positive the results from the last time were...that is very encouraging!

We are so happy and we wish you the very best. Joe is out of town right now, but he'll be back Thursday. Maybe we can come on up and visit Thursday afternoon or Friday before you head home. Let me know.

Collard Girls said...

I'm so glad you reminded me that the Bachelor was back on!! I almost missed it!! Take care of yourself. Jennifer

abancroft said...

Oh brother...The Bachelor????? My vote goes to Law and Order:SVU!!! Oh well, I am boring! Shelf!!! You are still, and always will be, my HERO!!! The kids were great yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed spending the whole day with them. I am back to work today so I can take it easy!!!! HA HA!! Will come up and see you today, call if you need me to bring anything! Love, Adelf

Stecky said...

Aunt Becky loves seeing your cute pictures on the blog. I hope you are doing the best you can under the circumstances...Hey you can watch any show you want. If you feel up to it, tell you family to check out the Johnson Blog. zorrosfriend.blogspot.com

You are excused from the challenge

Melissa Calder said...

Thinking of you. Good luck this week :)

label