Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Diagram of what they did in surgery yesterday

I know this a a very crude picture and really lacking detail but hopefully this gives everyone an idea of what they did in surgery yesterday. This is according to what the Dr. told us yesterday following surgery. Looks painful huh? If we get actual pictures or better perspectives of what they did, we may add those later. She did have the breathing tube removed this morning and her Dad is with her today. I will be seeing her later tonight after work. She still cannot recieve visitors and before anyone goes to the hospital, please talk to Leon or myself. Thank you.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are so great to keep us all in the loop. I was thinking of her all day yesterday. I'm glad things went well, but what else would you expect from Michelle! I am really excited to bring you dinner. I will have to face book you to see what your in the mood for. Thanks. You guys are the best!

Ted said...

Hang tough michelle! My wife Jen and I will be thinking about you in our prayers!

label