Thursday, November 20, 2008

I talked to my nurse a couple days ago and she confirmed my suspicions. I've been having so many symptoms, mostly tired and a cold just hanging around forever, and she said the treatment continues up to 2 months out of the hospital. Duh! She probably told me this, but my mind was so weird that I probably didn't remember it. She also said that my immune system is really low right now and to continue being careful of sickness. She said stay away from big groups of people, especially church. Dang it! I've been wanting to go back.

On another note, I am all ready for Thanksgiving! I finished my shopping today. I split my shopping into two so I could get two turkeys. I had to spend $25 and get a cheap turkey. Sweet! I am excited to relax this next weekend. This weekend on the other hand there will be no relaxing! It is time for the Rivalry! The Utah vs. BYU football game. I am so excited I can't stand it! If you know me well, you know who I root for, If you don't, I wear lots and lots of red! I know it doesn't make sense with a brother and sister that both graduated from the Y, but maybe that's part of it. I'm the black sheep of the family, right? At least I was as a teenager! I've tamed a bit.
Anyways, I am well and enjoying the kids and this holiday season! I can't wait to put up my Christmas tree next Friday. No black Friday shopping for me, at least not in the morning. I'll be too busy decorating and listening to Christmas music. Yay!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Miohelle--
SUPER cute pictures of your kids--I love the one with Brooklyn's missing tooth. Makes her look so grown up! The one of you holding your baby is so sweet, and Wyatt's smile really captures his personality.

The game Saturday should be pretty intense. We're BYU fans, but Utah's had an awesome year, so I won't be sad if they win.

Sarah said...

Oops, just realized I spelled your name with some other language! Bad typo. I need an editor to check my comments before I post!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

LET'S GO UTES!! I am super excited for the game as well, sadly I have to listen to it over the internet...but I will take what I can get!! Have a GREAT time at the game!! Happy Thanksgiving, and love to you and the family!

Melinda said...

I love putting up the Christmas tree!!! Have fun on Friday.

label